Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thoughts

WOW what a feeling??? Listening to Raaja songs and reading Samarpanam... these are the best times. Though the time is 12:27am on Wednesday June 17th, i am fresh and bright.

I wanted to share some thoughts about the weekend I spent the best in a long time at home. It started with Doger getting awards in her school. I felt proud and very touched by that. What a proud moment in one's life? These are the moment every parent wants to live for. Gave a gift to Doger. Afternoon a friend from Nissan had come home. Nice moments. Later had been to the temple and Saturday spent at the yard and enjoyed every bit. Path lights were placed. Evening had friends for dinner. Good times. Radhu felt bad for them (V and S). I feel that time will teach them a good experience and direction. Later had spent Sunday with my girls and enjoyed every bit. Played Slide with water. Went to Temple and saw abhisekam's. This was a great feeling. This shows we are blessed by the almighty.

Just now I am listening to "Manathil Enna Ninaivugalo" from Poonthalir... Amazaing song with great Guitar usage....and snare drums...

I also listened to "Khajuraho" sung by Hari and Shreya...what a song...

I pray that every moment needs to be spent like this.... GOD WILLING!!

Regards

Beeyappa.

No comments:

Post a Comment