Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Over the weekend

I had the greatest time over this weekend being my birthday. First surprise was the airport pickup by Doger/Dingroo and Radhu. Next surprise was the Sketch of me by Radhu. She really touched me with that gesture. Superb one and seemed very real too. Next the kids gave me some surprises and gifts. Love was allover. Most important point was Radhu and me had a great time listening to songs with counterpoints and enjoyed every bit. Doger played the songs she was supposed to play on Monday. BTW I did listen to the same yesterday on the phone. As usual Dingroo was like a cat hugging me and always with me.

Later had dinner with family and Gopal. He had spent for the dinner. All the more later he asked what i had wanted as a gift. That was very touching and also got a shirt from Nithya.

Nowadays we do not entertain many friends. Maybe the reason is Radhu and I have become a bit close and share almost all thoughts under the sun. We can discuss ranging from a wide variety of issues and topics. This was missing earlier?? We also have discussions on the "Tao of physics".

I did have a lot of love from family and good time. god bless for many more...

Love

Beeyappa.

1 comment:

  1. its a pleasure...we love spending time with you...even enjoy the small swirmishes and rough moments...well...what's the charm of the Rose without the thorns...

    ReplyDelete